Welcome to the Ainsworth PTA website and the 2016-2017 school year! The PTA website will be used to make donations, order event tickets, and support the PTA through different fundraising opportunities. We will also have a listing of volunteer opportunities, events taking place at our school, after school classes and community service opportunities.
The 2016 Back To School packet and the 2016 Parent/Guardian Data Entry Form for the Buzz Book school directory is on-line now! Please make sure to fill out the data entry form by October 1st so that you can be included in the Buzz Book. We will be continually updating and improving the website so please make sure to check back often!
NEW FAMILIES: For frequently asked questions about Ainsworth, visit the New Family Letter prepared by New Family Mentors, Lynn Brown and Tiffany Topol.
- Wednesday, September 28th ~ Picture Day – Say Cheese!
- Friday, September 30th ~ Field Day for 2nd-5th– Instead of waiting until the end of the year, let’s mix it up and get to know each other in the fall. Parent Volunteers Wanted. Please email Mr. Thomas if you are interested in volunteering.
- Tuesday, October 4th ~ Ainsworth Together – Parent Communication Team (Library), 5-6pm
- Tuesday, October 4th ~ Site Council (Library), PTA (Rm 5), Foundation (Rm 8) Meetings, 6-7:30pm Library ~ Snacks and child care provided
- Friday, October 7th ~ Daddy Daughter Dance, 6-8pm Ainsworth Gym Tickets $25/person
- Friday, October 14th ~ No School, Statewide in service
- Tuesday, October 18th ~ Eat for Ainsworth at Hillsdale Pizzacato Dough for Dollars
- Spanish Immersion Night, 6-7:30pm Ainsworth Auditorium
- Wednesday, October 19th ~ LATE OPENING, School Starts at 10am
- Monday, October 31st, Ainsworth Costume Parade, more information coming soon
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the Ainsworth PTA.