Welcome to the Ainsworth PTA website and the 2016-2017 school year! The PTA website will be used to make donations, order event tickets, and support the PTA through different fundraising opportunities. We will also have a listing of volunteer opportunities, events taking place at our school, after school classes and community service opportunities.
New families: For frequently asked questions about Ainsworth, visit the New Family Letter prepared by New Family Mentors, Lynn Brown and Tiffany Topol.
- March 27th-31st ~ NO SCHOOL – Spring Break
- April 1st ~ April Fool’s Day
- April 4th ~ Fiesta Meeting, 1pm-2pm Panda Room
- April 11th ~ Destination Imagination, 6pm-8pm Auditorium
- April 12th ~ Spanish Immersion Night, 6pm-7:30 Auditorium
- April 14th ~ PTA Meeting, 8am-9am Panda Room
- April 18th ~ Fiesta Meeting, 1pm-2pm Panda Room
- April 21st ~ Run for the Arts
- April 22nd ~ Ainsworth Science Fair, 8am-12:45pm
- April 26th & 27th ~ Ainsworth Talent Show, 6pm-8:30pm Auditorium
- April 27th ~ National Poem-in-pocket Day, see above
- May 1st-5th ~ Scholastic Book Fair
- May 2nd ~ Fiesta Meeting, 8am-9am Panda Room
- May 2nd ~ Ainsworth Together Parent Group, 5pm-6pm Library
- May 2nd ~ Ainsworth Site Council, PTA, Foundation Meetings, 6pm-7:30pm Library
- May 3rd ~ Spanish OBOB, 6pm-8:30pm Auditorium
- May 5th ~ Grandparents & Special Friends Day, 1:30pm
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the Ainsworth PTA.