Welcome! We encourage you to look around, get involved, and stay connected with us over the year. Your PTA supports academic enrichment, hands-on learning as well as student outreach activities. Ainsworth PTA could not be successful without family and teacher support, PTA members and volunteers, and generous donations. If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns do not hesitate to contact us. Go Eagles!
Don’t fear, be a volunteer! Visit the volunteer page to find opportunities to get plugged in. Thanks for helping us make Ainsworth even better!
Upcoming PTA Meetings – Unless otherwise noted, all Regular General meetings are open to all PTA members on the first Wednesday of the month and will be available via Zoom and often times also in person at the school library beginning at 6:30 pm. Please join us to discuss the 2022-23 school year, leadership, and volunteer opportunities.
First Wednesday from 6:00 – 6:30 pm gather and socialize, 6:30 – 7:30 pm meeting.
- December 7th
- January 4th
- February 1st
- March 1st
Become of member: Join PTA
Have you seen what the PTA has done lately?
- Check out our Events page for current events and projects.
- Purchased 12 calming corner kits to provide all the teachers with different tools for children in their classrooms who are having difficulty managing their emotions.
- Provide families in our community with clothes and other needed items by creating and running a clothing closet here on the Westside.
- Continued to provide teachers with grants to purchase needed items in the classroom.
- Provided teachers with snacks, movie gift baskets, and lunch to continue to support them during this school year.
- Coordinated community events in our Greenspace. Provided tools for teachers to use the greenspace for classroom time.
- Our Scholastic Book Fair raised over $5,000 to help re-stock Ainsworth library.
- We hope to do more community events!
We can’t do this all without your support, so please join PTA at Ainsworth PTA Membership.
Welcome Back: Ainsworth 2022-2023 letter.
The 2022-2023 New Family Letter has helpful FAQs and handy links to keep you connected with school news and events.
Connect with us and other Ainsworth parents on our Ainsworth Elementary School Facebook page.
If you have any questions, please contact Ainsworth PTA.