End of year events
Ainsworth Kindergarten Social
Wednesday, May 29th from 9:30am – 10:30am. Come spend an hour meeting your fellow Kinder classmates and get to know your new school!
Please join us in the Auditorium, located directly across from the main office.
World fair – May 31st 5:30pm – 8:30 pm – come join the celebration!
Featured countries – Japan – Chile – Russia – China
- Consider spending one hour helping set up or manning an activity at this fun event for everyone. Help make this year-end celebration a fun and a safe event for everyone by volunteering here bit.ly/wfsignup19
- Fri, May 24th: First day of World Fair Store. Open during lunch (10:45am-12:30 pm) outside the cafeteria and after school on the front field (2:00-2:40). Cash Only.
- Tues- Fri, May 28-31 World Fair Store open during lunch outside cafeteria and after school on the front field (2:00-2:40). Cash Only.
- Tickets for World Fair : Bracelet tickets are $15 each including adults prior to the event/$20 at the door. (3 and under free). Purchase online tickets at: bit.ly/worldfair2019
- Bracelet tickets can be picked up at Will Call on the night of World Fair. Use your ticket to shop at the Mercado for specialty food and gift items. Scrip is also accepted at bouncy houses, soccer, pinata, and face painter.
- All proceeds go to Ainsworth Foundation. www.ainsworthfoundation.org
- Outside vendors do not accept scrip so please bring cash. Food carts include: Ochoas Lupitas, Churros Locos, Bellagio’s Pizza, and Abuela Chona.
- Come support the Ainsworth Jr. Escola (aka Samba Band)! They will be performing starting at 5:30 pm at World Fair! They will also be performing in the Jr. Rose Parade on Wed, June 5th at 1:00 pm in the Hollywood District.
New to Ainsworth? Welcome to our school community!
The 2018-2019 New Family Letter has helpful FAQs and handy links to keep you connected with school news and events.
Connect with us and other Ainsworth parents on our Ainsworth Elementary School Facebook page.
If you have any questions, please contact Ainsworth PTA.