The Ainsworth PTA is comprised of volunteer parents working to fund and support academic enrichment, faculty needs, facility maintenance, and technology maintenance and upgrades. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization affiliated with both the Oregon PTA and the National PTA.
- Provide a safe and welcoming environment for students and their families.
- Empower all students to become life-long learners and contributing members of their community.
- Help provide teachers and staff with classroom support and curriculum materials.
- Advocate in the community and before governmental organizations on behalf of the children in schools.
- Encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
- PTA always welcomes volunteers to get involved with fundraisers and community service opportunities to help make our school year a success! Please see Volunteer Opportunities for ways to get involved.
2019/2020 PTA Contacts
Communications Chair: Rebecca Hildreth Community Service Coordinator: Andrea Tomlin
Staff Hospitality Coordinators: Caitlan Freese New Family Coordinator: Natalie Willes
Volunteer Coordinator: Natalie Willes
Room Parent Coordinator: Sue Denton
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com