The Ainsworth PTA is comprised of volunteer parents working to fund and support academic enrichment, faculty needs, facility maintenance, and technology maintenance and upgrades. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization affiliated with both the Oregon PTA and the National PTA.
- Provide a safe and welcoming environment for students and their families.
- Empower all students to become life-long learners and contributing members of their community.
- Help provide teachers and staff with classroom support and curriculum materials.
- Advocate in the community and before governmental organizations on behalf of the children in schools.
- Encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
PTA always welcomes volunteers to get involved with fundraisers and community service opportunities to help make our school year a success! Please see Volunteer Opportunities for ways to get involved.
2021/2022 PTA Contacts
Our PTA is made-up of hard-working Parents & Teachers who pool their talents to provide practical support for our school. This collaboration of effort is what sets our school apart.
Co-Presidents: Jen Rollins and Andi Mukul
Treasurer: Andi Mukul
Secretary: Stacy Day
Communications Chair: Andrea Tomlin
Community Service & Outreach Coordinator: Jessica Kirkland
New Family Coordinator: Open
Room Parent Coordinator: Andrea Tomlin
Volunteer Coordinator: Kathleen Joffer
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com