FUN RUN IS COMING TO
AINSWORTH JUNE 3, 2022!
Earlier this year, the students had a competition to design a shirt. We would like to announce that Evelin Gomez, a 5th grader, won the design competition for the t-shirt! All kids will receive a t-shirt day of the run.
What is the Fun Run?
Ainsworth Elementary School is hosting a fun, two-week fundraiser powered by the Booster team! Families will gather donations, while students experience a world-class character program and participate in the Ainsworth Elementary School Fun Run. This program is designed for the kids to have fun, learn character-building skills, and reach out to the community, friends, and families to help support the PTA.
The Fun Run will be our largest PTA fundraising event of the year! Our goal is to raise $20,000 for Community events, the outreach program, and teacher grants. These programs allow us to continue to grow a strong community to support our children’s education. Every kid is a part of the FUN, and 100% of the profits go to support our school and our PTA!
How does it work?
- Students will collect pledges from family, neighbors, and friends on a per lap basis (i.e. $3 per lap) or a flat donation (i.e. $30) before Friday, June 3, 2022. Most will complete 30 to 35 laps at the big event. Start collecting now!
- On Friday, June 3rd, during the school hours, each student will have 30 minutes to run/walk/skip/dance as many laps as possible around our Fun Run loop. We will tally up all the laps before students leave school that day so they can then collect on pledges they have received.
- We will collect pledges/donations online this year.
- Each student can create an online fundraising page at mybooster.com. Register them ASAP and start sharing the link to their page via email, social media, and text to get those donations rolling in!
- After the Fun Run, prizes will be ordered and delivered to students ASAP. Prizes will be distributed at school.
How to get involved:
- Register by visiting Ainsworth Fun Run Registration
- Sharing about our fundraiser with friends and extended family online at mybooster.com. Both participants and non-participants can share. Sharing is supporting!
- Donate to a student.
- Volunteers will be needed to mark laps and keep the kids hydrated. We will send out more details and post them here as the event gets closer.
Key dates to remember:
- Registration is OPEN!
- Donations start NOW!
- Fundraiser kickoff Monday, May 23, 2022
- FUN RUN – Friday, June 3, 2022 during school hours
What are we raising money for this year?
The PTA contributes to teacher classroom and tech needs, important classroom initiatives and educational tools, new books for our library, safety upgrades, supplies for our Specials classes, and much more. This includes community-building events, like the school carnival; curriculum enhancement, such as the talent show and science fair; and school support programs, like staff appreciation week.
Do I get a say in how the money raised is spent?
Absolutely, we would love to hear your voice! All Ainsworth PTA members get a vote on fund requests from the school and PTA committees. Fund requests are presented at our monthly PTA meetings. If you are not already a member of the Ainsworth Elementary PTA, please visit www.ainsworthelementary.org to join.
Questions or want to help with the Fun Run?
Please email Andi Mukul or Sara Hobbs to help us make things run smoothly and cheer on our Eagles as they GO FOR THE GOLD! Thank you so much in advance for making a difference for our school!
Tell me all about the prizes and incentives!