FUN RUN IS COMING TO AINSWORTH May 31, 2024
Ainsworth Elementary School is hosting a fun, two-week fundraiser powered by the Booster team! We are excited to kick off our Boosterthon Fun Run on Monday, May 20th.
Get ready to lace up your running shoes and join us for a thrilling event at Ainsworth Elementary School! The Fun Run is back, and this year, it promises to be bigger and better than ever. Not only will we be raising funds for our beloved Ainsworth PTA, but we’ll also be getting our hearts racing and our legs moving. It’s a win-win!
Registration opens: Monday, April 29, 2024
Fundraiser kickoff: Monday, May 20, 2024
Date of Run: Friday, May 31, 2024
- Time: During school hours
- Location: Ainsworth Elementary School
What is Boosterthon Fun Run?
The Boosterthon Fun Run program is an exciting and healthy alternative to traditional product sales. It’s all about raising much-needed funds for Ainsworth PTA programs while promoting essential values: Fitness, Leadership, and Character.
Boosterthon Fun Run Basics
- Fun Run overview video.
- Each student can create an online fundraising page at mybooster.com. When registration opens, sign your student up ASAP and start sharing the link to their page via email, social media, and text to get those donations rolling in!
- Most students will complete 30 to 35 laps at the big event.
- On Friday, May 31st, during school hours, each student will have 30 minutes to run/walk/skip/dance as many laps as possible around our Fun Run loop.
- After the Fun Run, prizes will be ordered and delivered to students ASAP. Prizes will be distributed at school.
Fun Run Basics:
- Every student can participate in the Fun Run and will receive a free t-shirt, regardless of the pledges raised.
- Students will collect pledges online from family, neighbors, and friends on a per-lap basis or a flat donation before the event.
- Each student can create an online fundraising page at mybooster.com to kickstart their fundraising efforts.
- Students can earn exciting prizes for their participation.
Tell me all about the prizes!
Check out our Fun Run Prize by clicking here.
Our aim for this year’s Fun Run is to raise an impressive $50,000!
How will the funds be used?
Ainsworth PTA contributes to teacher classroom and tech needs, important classroom initiatives and educational tools, new books for our library, safety upgrades, supplies for our Specials classes, teacher grants, and much more. This includes community-building events, like the school carnival; curriculum enhancement, such as the Oregon Battle of the Books, talent show and science fair; and school support programs, like staff appreciation week. These programs allow us to continue to grow a strong community to support our children’s education. Your contributions help us create a vibrant learning community.
Your say matters:
As an Ainsworth PTA member, you have a say in how the funds are spent. Join our monthly PTA meetings to vote on fund requests and actively shape the future of our school.
How can I get involved?
- Register your student by visiting Ainsworth Fun Run Registration
- Sharing about our fundraiser with friends and extended family online at mybooster.com. Both participants and non-participants can share. We completely understand if your family is not in a position to financially support the PTA right now. Sharing is supporting!
- Donate to a student.
- Volunteers will be needed to mark laps, keep the kids hydrated, and cheer on the students. Sign-up here!
- Learn: Go to boosterthon.comto learn more about the Boosterthon Fun Run or connect at www.facebook.com/boosterthon
Key dates to remember:
- Registration open Monday, April 29, 2023
- Fundraiser kickoff – Monday, May 20, 2023
- FUN RUN – Friday, May31st, during school hours
Event Day Details:
- Each grade will have an assigned 30-minute time slate to be on the backfield for their run.
- The teachers will hand out their shirts and have students put them on prior to coming out to their run. On the back of the shirts are lap trackers.
- As the kids make their laps there will be music, encouragement, and enthusiasm.
- We will have volunteers to help mark their laps as they go by on the lap tracker, provide water, and cheer on the students.
- We will tally up all the laps before students leave school that day to make it official so they can then collect on pledges they have received.
Sample Day of Schedule from 2022-23 school year – Plan to come and cheer on the students!
4th Grade: 8:05-9:05 am
3rd Grade: 9:10-10:00 am
2nd Grade: 10:25-11:25 am
K Grade: 11:30-12:30 pm
1st Grade: 12:35-1:05 pm
5th Grade: 1:10-2:10 pm
We appreciate your support more than you know. More details to come as we get closer to kick off!
Shirt Sponsorship Program
Ainsworth PTA is so excited to launch our new Shirt Sponsorship program! Through this program, we will be able to provide an item of spirit wear to EVERY student in our school, while also raising needed funds for our students, staff, and programs this year.
The primary component of our Shirt Sponsorship program is our Event Shirts. We are hoping to partner with local businesses to help sponsor these shirts. Their logo or name will be displayed on the back of the shirt, and worn by every student in our school. Not only will their support be incredibly helpful to Ainsworth, but it will enable us to support them as a community!
If you know of or are part of, a business that would be interested in becoming an Ainsworth PTA Shirt Sponsor, please see here more information and email email@example.com. Ainsworth PTA is a 501(c)(3) organization (Fed. Tax Id #93-6039286).
We need a commitment and payment from all Sponsors by Wednesday, April 5, 2024 in order to supply all our students with a shirt.
Thank you in advance for supporting our school! If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.