THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
SATURDAY, APRIL 17tH, 9:30 Am – CANCELLED
The Ainsworth PTA STEAM Day/Science Fair welcomes all Ainsworth students and families. Every interested student is encouraged to enter a project. But even if you don’t enter, you can still come and enjoy the virtual project displays and virtual STEAM activities (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Math).
Questions? Please contact: email@example.com
9:30 am to 11:00 am
– Project viewing, virtual presentations to “Science Buddies”
Science Fair exhibitors will be assigned a half hour window where they’ll wait for their turn to virtually present their project to a Science Buddy.
9:30 am to 11:30 am Virtual STEAM activities – Exact schedule TBD
What do you need to participate in the Science Fair?
- Sign up to participate. Here is the link for the 2021 Science Fair Project Sign-Up Form
- Get a Science Fair booklet or download pdf below.
- When students turn in their project entry forms online, they will receive a tri-fold presentation board or a virtual “tri-fold” option to use for their project.
- Choose a science project idea that interests you! The library has lots of books that can help you come up with a project idea, and your teacher may have great materials. There are also many websites with information. Here’s a few of them:
Science Fair Booklets
Please download or pick up printed booklets from the Ainsworth school office. Below is a pdf version of the Science Fair booklet.
Science Fair Booklet
Help needed!! Interested in being a virtual Science Fair buddy or running a virtual STEAM Day activity on the day of the fair or help plan ? Time commitment is light and appreciated.
Sign up here: Volunteer Sign-Up form